Outdoor Ceremony Areas
On Burdoc Farms, we have three unique outdoor areas that provide very different settings for your wedding ceremony.
At the Tobacco Barn venue, there is a gazebo nestled in the woods that opens up to a beautiful green area and open field where chairs or hay bales can be set up for your wedding guest. The Overlook Platform has the most fantastic views of western Kentucky that will make you feel as if you are in the mountains. In the chapel barn there are church pews, string lights with Edison bulbs, a crystal chandelier, as set of white antique doors and tree stumps.
At Keith Glen venue, a ceremony pad sets by our pond, that has a lighted fountain and swans, and tall oak trees that surround and shade the ceremony area. Benches, white wood chairs and an arbor are available to decorate the site.
So if nature, trees, fields, and birds singing is your passion then these outdoor areas are the perfect setting for your ceremony.
The Chapel barn is our plan “B” if Mother Nature decides not to cooperate with us on your wedding day. The 4000 square foot barn has natural wood floors, wooden beams, a tin roof, Edison string lightening that enhances the natural beauty of the barn and a chandelier to add some elegance. With old church pews, an arch and many other natural features, you might want to get married here whatever the weather maybe.
The Tobacco barn provides a rustic but elegant setting for your wedding reception. This 4000 square foot barn boast five grand crystal chandeliers and Edison bulb string lights hang in the barn to provide that special fairytale mood every bride wants on her wedding day. There is a cool bar area for the guys to hang out, as well as a deck on the back of the barn where guest can relax on handmade pallet furniture that overlooks a pond.
Off the deck is the most unique feature at Burdoc Farms. With a nice patio area that provides additional space for your guest to hang out and relax, you will find the 150 year old fireplace that was found on the family farm back in the 50’s. What was once an old homestead, the handcut sandstone rock fireplace was all the remained of the home. The fireplace was dismantled then rebuilt at the barn for everyone to enjoy its rich history and testament to the early settlers of the area.
Keith Glen is the newest addition to Burdoc Farms. The venue is in the woods by a pond with a lighted fountain, surrounded by fields and forest. With a more modern industrial look, and a 30 foot wall of windows that face the pond and woods , at Keith Glen you can still enjoy the natural beauty of Burdoc Farms. Several chandeliers, string lights, a copper bar top, natural wood farm tables and a natural stone fireplace add to the beauty of the building.
All Events Include
Use of all vintage props which include:
- Church Pews & White Folding Chairs for 165-Tobacco Barn
- 18 Round Tables-Tobacco Barn
- 2 Banquet Tables-Tobacco Barn
- 150 Champagne Colored Chiavari Chairs -Tobacco Barn
- Antique Doors-Tobacco Barn
- Metal Arbor/Arch-Tobacco Barn
- Old Wood Spools (3)-Tobacco Barn
- Wash Tub-Tobacco Barn
- Claw Bathtub-Tobacco Barn
- Tree Stumps-Tobacco Barn
- Whisky Barrels-Tobacco Barn & Keith Glen
- 15 Long Wood Farm Tables-Keith Glen
- 150 Natural Wood Chairs-Keith Glen
- 10 King Louis Chairs for head table-Keith Glen
- 100 seats on Wood Benches on ceremony pad-Keith Glen
- 50 White Folding Chairs ceremony area (for rent)-Keith Glen
- Wooden Arbor/Arch for ceremony area-Keith Glen
- 3 Staff Members to work your event-Both Venues
- Bridal Suite & Man Cave for wedding party at the Tobacco Barn Venue.
- Dressing Rooms for groomsmen & bridesmaids in Keith Glen Venue.